"1. You would never tell a little girl that she isn’t beautiful enough, you would never tell her that she isn’t worth the skin she was given, you would never tell her to take up less space. There is still a little girl inside you, she can hear you when you say these things to yourself.
2. Some boys will kiss you just so they can get rid of the dust in their mouth. Your lips were not made for this. Don’t breathe these people in. They will suffocate you.
3. Mirrors can cut you without even being broken, but only if you hold them the wrong way.
4. There will be darkness some days. But how else are you supposed to see yourself glow?
5. Airplanes take things away all the time, but they also bring things back. Don’t be sad when you see them soaring in the clouds.
6. Just because something is pretty, doesn’t mean it won’t hurt you. Flowers have thorns, don’t they?
7. Skin wasn’t made to define people, it was made to protect the universe inside.
8. Don’t forget the sky is full of light that is passed on from stars that have long since died. Their light has guided thousands. Just because they are dead doesn’t mean they aren’t important. People can be the same way.
9. Oceans can drown you, but you’ll never learn how to swim when you spend your whole life running from the tide.
10. Don’t wait for someone else to call you pretty for you to believe it.
11. We all bleed the same colors, we are all made of the same stars.
12. There may be nights when you want to sit home to drown in whiskey and Frank Ocean. It’s okay, but be ready for the hangover in the morning.
13. There is a difference between finding something beautiful because it is broken and finding something beautiful despite its brokenness. Never find calm in the way something crumbles.
14. Don’t fall in love with someone who has a voice like shattering glass. They will break your name when they whisper it and then leave because they are too tired to clean up the mess they made of you.
15. I will always love you, even if I am not there to say it."
- Y,Z What my mother never taught me that I plan to teach my someday daughter (via joeygattos
"I destroyed my body for a peace of mind I never got."
1. name: pauline
2. birthday: 11th of june
3. favorite color: yellow
4. lucky number: 6
5. height: 155cm im a short ass bitch
1. last dream you remember: i dont remember any right now this is so distressing
2. can you juggle: no
3. art/sports/both: sports
4. do you like writing: yeah!!
5. do you like dancing: it’s fun to do ironically but i’m terrible at it
6. do you like singing: when i’m alone??
1. dream vacation: anywhere with a beach with clear water and perfect like 26 degree weather mmmmmm
2. dream date: something adventurous like skydiving omg
3. dream guy/gal/enby: someone who can respect n love me ayyy
4. dream wedding: garden wedding or beach wedding idk why
5. dream pet: pug or fat cats like a peke faced cat
6. dream job: author
1. favorite song: right now it’s pretty hurts - beyonce
2. favorite album: settle - disclosure
3. favorite artist: disclosure or sam smith
4. last song you heard on the radio: don’t remember
5. least favorite song: blurred lines man i hate that song with a passion
1. guys/girls/nbs: boys!!!
2. hair color: like dark brown
3. eye color: brown
4. humorous/serious: humorous but can be taken seriously???
5. taller/shorter: taller
6. biggest turn-off: cockiness and no originality
7. biggest turn-on: hair, personality omg, and when they smell good??? i love that